In consultation with the Board, the Program Director identifies and invites TRC members based on recognized technical expertise in:
- Produced water issues and management;
- Produced water treatment and testing;
- Produced water public safety, health, and environmental issues, and/or
- Relevant alternative use research challenges, applications, costs, and impacts on water supply security and resiliency.
TSC membership will include a minimum of twenty-five NM-PWRC representatives selected equally from the following categories to ensure broad input and oversight of the research program and research projects:
- Academia including
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Midstream oil and gas water companies
- State and federal agencies
- Non-governmental entity stakeholders, including agricultural and environmental associations and organizations
TSC members will be expected to attend quarterly meetings of the TSC. Members are also expected to recuse themselves from review of any proposal that originates in whole or in part from that TSC member or its Affiliate (as defined in the Membership Agreement).
The NM-PWRC invites individuals from Consortium members with related technical expertise to submit a Resume or Curricular Vita (CV) to be on a TSC working group.